Hospital safety grade.org has just released its yearly hospital rankings for America’s hospitals. Unfortunately, two California Hospitals received a failing grade of “F” on the rankings.
– Beverly Hospital, located at 309 W. Beverly Boulevard
Montebello, CA 90640-4308
– San Leandro Hospital, located at 13855 E. 14th Street
San Leandro, CA 94578
There were also several California hospitals that received a “D” ranking. Notable in this list include:
– St. Vincent Medical Center of Los Angeles, located at 2131 W. Third Street
Los Angeles, CA 90057-7992
– College Medical Center, located at 2776 Pacific Ave
Long Beach, CA 90806
– Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, located at 1300 N. Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90027-0069
For a full list of the rankings and if your hospital is on it, please check out the following site.